Our Office

  • Washington Office


    1055 Thomas Jefferson Street NW
    Suite M200
    Washington, District of Columbia 20007

Frequently Asked Questions About International Litigation

Experienced attorney helps clients understand the international litigation process

Because international litigation involves parties from foreign countries, each with its own laws and legal procedures, not just any attorney will do. Clients who find themselves facing a dispute with a foreign business, individual or foreign sovereign should seek the assistance of an experienced international litigator.

Charles H. Camp has more than 30 years of experience representing parties in complex matters. Since starting his firm a decade ago, Mr. Camp has become an international litigation attorney whom clients turn to when they need a strong advocate offering thorough legal advice. Mr. Camp is dedicated to gathering and disseminating legal information to educate clients and other attorneys in the resolution of international disputes. To this end, the Law Offices of Charles H. Camp, P.C. provides the answers to frequently asked questions about international litigation:

What is international litigation?

International litigation is litigation for or against foreign governments or entities in arbitrations or courts located here in the United States or in foreign countries. It frequently can be handled by Mr. Camp through U.S.-based courts, but may need to be handled through courts in other countries utilizing Mr. Camp's foreign co-counsel.

International litigation attorney offering legal expertise

Successful litigation is the key to resolving international commercial disputes and protecting the rights and interests of the parties involved. To learn more about the litigation services Mr. Camp provides in the United States against foreign parties and abroad in foreign courts, contact the Law Offices of Charles H. Camp, P.C. today via email or call 202.457.7786 or 301.461.0283.